Monday, April 19, 2010

ramblings #3

I really feel like crying. My heart feels like it's ready to burst at any moment. Sometimes I even find it hard to breathe. Why..why does my heart ache this bad? I don't like it. I feel helpless..it's the downside of being in love, isn't it? The agony. Why does it have to be so hard? If you think about it, being in love is just about two people who feels the same way: to care for each other, where the happiness of their significant other is essential to oneself. Then I suppose things will work out the way they should, after all, they've agreed to share their feelings mutually, things should fall into place. There should be a happy ending, they should be content because they finally have one another to care and love for. But NOOOOO. Life always makes it hard. You try. You fail. You get back up and try again. You got it. But destiny took it back. And you fall. And you start from zero again. Doesn't destiny know that it gets frustrating at some point??? ARRGH!

Sigh... I missed the simple life, where the hardest thing I had to do is memorize equations, or how to color inside the line. Or how to cut something. Now I have to worry about getting a job. In this challenging times, none the less. And I have to struggle to go to college, and to have the one I love beside me. Or rather just finding one first. Gosh, I feel like my whole life is starting right in front of my eyes. All I gotta do is hop on the train to the rest of my life. And frankly.............I don't think I'm ready. But if I don't jump, I'll miss the train and I wont go anywhere. And that's even worse.

........what TF am I rambling about? Oh God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?