Friday, May 22, 2009

rambliiings~

hmmmm udah lama juga ya gue ngga nge-update blog, ada beberapa cerita siih, (yang btw ngga ada yg penting, hehe) .......so..here goes nothing !

1. KRIS ALLEN WINS AMERICAN IDOL !
(the one in the middle) I. Love. This. Guy. !!!!!!1!!!
He has a very sweet tone of voice, not to mention he's sooo easy on the eyes, and very very humble ♥ liat aja tuh difoto, he didnt even think he had a chance of winning against Adam, but HE DID ! Pure shocked face; what a masterpiece :p

its kind of a surprise, to me atleast, karena kan kita semua mikir 'ah pasti Adam lah! semua orang suka Adam...' bla3. Tapi ternyata NGGAK ! SEMUA ORANG SUKA KRIS !! Yeaaaaaayy!

Sehari sebelumnya, pas gue nonton performancenya gitu, gue kyk kesenengan sendiri gitu kan, dan agak2 deg2an gitu :p kan 3x nyanyi, round 1 goes to Kris (yay!), 2nd round goes to Adam (expected)...jadi kan round 3 bnr2 kyk tie-breaker gitu kaannnnnn. terus di round 3 kan mereka nyanyi yg lagu.."no boundaries" (?) yah apapun, yg original song itu, terus entah kenapaaaaaa pas gue liat performance-nya Kris gue mikir "ih kayak winning performance deh," maksudnya its like one of those encore performances that u do when u win gitu..and i was right! (eventually, hehe)

Besoknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. gue kan udah berniat dengan sepenuh hati bahwa i want NO spoilers. NONE. Tapiiii ternyata seluruh Jakarta ngga ada yg setuju sama gue. huh. Pagi2, gue buka fb kan, tiba2 di statusnya ada yg nulis "Adam Lambert kalah". pas itu gue masih biasa aja, gue mikirnya "yah mungkin dia lagi pengen Adam Lambert kalah," ato gimana lah. Terus gue turun kan yah, ketemu Opa Oma gue dong tentunya, terus oma gue langsung "Dita! Congratulations! American -- ...." DAMN. Meskipun ngomongnya blm selesai, *karena gue udh nutup kuping dan bilang ngga mau tau dulu* tapi kan udah tertebak kata2 selanjutnya apa. Karena Oma gue tau persis gue mendukung Kris, sedangkan Oma mendukung Adam. Yes, Oma gue gaul pisan euy, hahaha. Ngga cukup disitu aja nih, tiba2 si Keisha siang2 SMS, "Cip! Kris Allen menang!" DAMN ITTTT. Yasudahlah ya, runyamlah surprise gue for the day. I watched it anyway, coz i wanna see Jorge Nunez ! hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D and Michael something, and the whole gang! :D
Ternyata meskipun gue udah tau siapa yg menang gue tetep enjoy aja tuh ngeliat finalenya :D Kangen deh ngeliat Jorge, seneng banget gue ngliatin dia, haha. Dia tuh selalu senyum gituuuu lucu bangett :3 terus kalo terlalu emosional he forgots his English and starts to speak in Spanish! how cute ♥ emang orang Puerto Rico juga sih jadi wajar kalo ngomong Spannish, hahaha. All and all, it was a great show, especially pas sesi American Idol Awards pas Tattianna & Bikini Girl naik ke panggung, beuh! Very2 interesting, and entertaining, hahaha ;)




2. *has no good title for this one*
Hmmmm yg ini...sebenernya lebih ngga penting dari yg pertamaa, hehe, but since i promised one of my bestfriend to write this i wrote it down anyway, hehe.

So let me tell u from the veeeery beginning ;)
I have this friend, i met him online. He added me first, and turns out he's really friendly, and not in a creepy way, just...the right amount :) His name is Michael and he's an 18 year old Puerto Rican. We hit it off real quick, and one thing led to another and now he's one of my best :D Anyways, Mike is very very nice to me. He cared about me, and he opens up to me, and i really respect that, and i feel honored that he trusts me enough :) And he's really goofy at times too, he's just a fun guy to be with :D

And then one day something happened, its not a bad thing, but im not gonna type it here either, hehe. Main thing is our relationship is kinda different now..better, if that's possible ;) he occasionally gives me that...small, simple attention that's really sweet, like a simple "Good morning sweety!" and such :) the kind of attention that would make any girl's day goes brighter in an instant :D he sent messages that only said "Aku suka kamu ;) have a great day!" or "i miss you..:(" One time he even talked to my friends (who also know him, duh) just to tell me to go online, and what does he do when i went online? he only said "I dont think i'll be able to go online later, so i just want to say ASK (aku suka kamu) now in case i dont get to talk to you later :) have a good nite sleep! TQM!" (Te quiero mucho, which is roughly the same as ASK)

Aint that sweet? (guys, u should learn from this guy! hahaha)

One time, he even gave me...well, not a poem, but sort of, that goes like this (its in Spanish) :

Tu sonrisa me hace sonreir,
Tu mirada me hace sonreir,
Te cara me hace sonreir,
pero tu voz me hace feliz ;)

tus ojos son como dos perlas luminosas que atraviesan mi cuerpo y ven mas alla, sin importar que esos ojos sean tan solo un retrato de la hermosa realidad.

which roughly translates to:

Your smile makes me smile,
Your eyes make me smile,
Our face makes me smile,

but your voice makes me happy;)

your eyes are like two bright pearls running through my body and see beyond, no matter what those eyes are just a beautiful portrait of reality.

.....after reading that, I'm speechless. Like, i melted instantly! I mean, what girl doesnt want to be treated like that? What did I do to deserve someone as *almost* perfect as Mike? I feel really really really lucky to have met him, and also his friends which added me later on one by one, and vice versa! hehehe :p Really guys, if any of you are reading this, you should seriously learn from Mike ;)

And also, last saturday he greeted me like 'hola mi amor' :3 and before he went off he added "Love you^^" :D :D :D :D After a couple of weeks without talking to each other, he went and said that?? That..i have to give him props for that! And it was like...5.30AM my time! I was smiling the whole day through :) :) :)

Now, dont ask me what relationship i have with him, coz as far as I know we're just friends..hehehe

So..thats it! Fika, this one's for you ! Udah kutulis semua yaaa, skrg km tau kan hehehe ;) enjoy..haha!


12 comments:

  1. CIPO yay yay yay i love this! maaci cipo ya :D the poettry was such a...... speecless-maker thingy, aku ga nyangka bakal separah itu. simple, flowing, arrogant, and sweet wow. kamu beruntung sekali cipo punya teman seperti itu. aduh speechles bgt beneran deh aaaaaaaaaaaaa cipopopo miki blows your mind ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. ciip statusmu kok sm kyk aku ya? agak g jelas tp udh blak"an ngomong kyk gitu ahuahaha
    udah, jadian aja napa cip?? that's so sweet! niat ya ampe bikin puisi gituu, jealous nih ahaha
    bales dong bilang 'I love you' wkwkwkk

    yaah kasian deh tmen gw, bukan adam lambert yg menang haha

    -fathin

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fika:

    YES, MIKI BLOWS MY MIND! hahaha, asiiik simple, flowing, arrogant, and sweet :D arrogant? whyyyy, hahaha

    iyaaa aku juga merasa super beruntung punya teman seperti diaaa hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Fathin:

    hahahaha, lo aja sana sama gebetan lo, gue ngga deh kalo jadian sama Miki..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY YAY boy you looks so fine.. now you really really blow my mind :D

    arrogant because... he just wrote it, no matter how would anyone'd think about it when they read it. it's arrogant because he write it with nothing to matter about, nothing to be afraid of. he just wrote it :)

    iya dia baik banget, titik. you're lucky wowooo :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....speechless....about the arrogant thing...was that for me?? I dont understand the reason :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fika:

    ooooh gitu toh maksudnya..
    yeees i am lucky and i feel lucky! hahaha

    btw dia komen fikkkkkkk !! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous:
    Why r u speechless? The arrogant thing is for you..my friend Fika wrote it, hehe. She said its arrogant because..well, read her comment for yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still dont understands what she means....am I arrogant?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're not arrogant no nooo. Your poem IS arrogant :D The way you wrote it was arrogant. You just wrote it, no matter how would ppl think about it when they read it. You just showed your feelings no matter how would it sound to others who listen to it. You're not arrogant :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?