Sunday, May 3, 2009

Midnight fwends :)

Hello again!

it's really Sunday now :p
it's 4.50AM, i just finshed praying, and i still cant sleep. haha

so in this random moment i decided to post again! (y'know, new blogger syndrome)
hmm. lets see...started the day waaaaaaay early, cause i havent sleep, haha. and then chatted with Fathin, Valerie, and Rene for a while. My mood was totally down since yesterday, because of...well, see my earlier post.

At 3 AM i decided to pray Tahajud, i pray that my gut feeling was a false alarm, that it was really the opposite of what i'm feeling. Not long after i finish, God answered my prayer !! :D i was very very happy! and that made me more energetic, more hyper, and more awake. -_____-

Anyways, my mood went uphill since then :) not only did i made a couple of new friends, but God directly answered my prayer not 10 minutes after I pray!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou God !


Talking with Valerie and Rene was fun :) it's fun because:
  1. I have new friends !
  2. They're really really nice !
  3. Rene doesn't speak any english !
Now, the 3rd one, I know you're wondering, why is that fun?
Well, its fun because its so funny to talk to him :p he literally uses Google translate to talk to me! haha, that's really nice of him, especially because i reply him with English, meaning he has to translate my answer to reply them, hahaha. But don't get it wrong, i feel sorry for him too, so i ask Valarie to translate some words to Spanish so Rene understands :)

It roughly went like this:
Rene: :)
Cipo (me): hey !
C: como estas? (see, i know a bit of Spanish!)
R: baik :) (this is so Google's fault, lol)
R: Mu? Haha (i think he meant 'kamu')
C: Muy bien! :D
C: Que haces? (=what r u doing?, thanks to Valerie for this one (; )
R: Displaying videos (he meant watching videos, haha)
C:
¿dónde está Michael? (=where's Michael?, thanks to Google of course (; )
C: I want to ask Mike to translate some things :)
R: *something in Spanish that means "He has Japanese class"*
R: I am waiting for him and then we are going to eat
C: Okay

After this, i went to pray Tahajud. Not long after i came back, Rene said "Is here". I was confused, so i asked "who?" But there was no reply from him. I was left all confused :s until suddenly he replied
R: why are you still awake at this hour??!!
R: At 3 AM
And i wondered..that's obviously not Rene, because, no offense, it's a little to good.
Not long after that, Mike came online, and that's when my mood turns 180 degrees! :D
I chat a bit with Mike, when suddenly Rene said "Mike is upset with you." and i was like, "why?"
and i confronted Mike rite then and there, i asked him
Cipo: Rene said you're upset with me, why?
Mike: Me??
C: Yeah he said you're upset with me
M: Why would i be upset with you?? hehe ^^
C: idk
M: well, i am upset with you, for being awake at this hour!! hehe
C: but i really cant sleep, besides, tommorrow is Sunday :)
...we kept on talking and talking.

And then Rene said something random (but sweet) :
"I like having Indonesia friend :) " and i didnt know what to reply, so i said "I like having Puerto Rico friend :)" hihi, it's never boring having friends like Rene, so full of surprises, hehe :D i wish all of them would someday go to Indonesia !

Why not I go to them, you ask? well, because going to Puerto Rico would be expensive because of the currency, but they can easily come here, rite ? ;p
All and all, it turned out to be an OK day, hehe, thanks to my midnite friends; Fathin, Valerie, Rene, and Michael ! :D I love you ♥ ♥

well, that's all folks ! its almost 6 AM and i'm getting sleepy..

GOOD MORNING ! ;)
C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?