Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekly updates :D

Heey !

its been..4 days, i think, since i last wrote on this blog. its not that i
dont want to, but i just havent got the time, hehe. SO! updates ! :D

Monday, May 4th

Went to try this Pilates thingy. My friend and I went to
Stott Pilates thats located at Kemang. i never tried pilates before, so it was kinda weird for me at first. turns out the movements were..........slow. VERY slow. which made it alot harder. guess that's why pilates has succesfully made our muscles tighter, hahaha!

At first, we had to sit with our legs crossed and adjust our backs. like, literally straightening them up, and then we did some breathing exercises. and whew were they hard to do! the 1s
t kind is you have to take a really deep breath, but dont let your stomach expand or your shoulders rise. and i was like...'how the hell can i do that?' coz logically, if you breath in air, your stomach will bloat, rite? at least it'll expand a bit..so that alone was a bit hard for me to do, but i managed to get it right. Yay! :D and there's also a specific way to exhale afterwards, haha.

after the 1st bre
athing technique, we lay on our backs on the mattres, put one of our leg up until our thigh and our stomach makes a rough 90 degree angle, and you do the breathing thing again. after that, you put another leg up, and do more breathing. after that, you have to lay your neck on the mattres and look to our knees. then you have to rise up abit and then do more breathing. and i have to say, that was HARD WORK!

It doesnt finish there, we got onto the equipments and we did some leg stretching thingies, i cant really explain it in words, but i have to say, ts fun working with those equipments, and i dont know about Naila, but i like the stuff we did using that equipment, it was fun :D hahhaa, and i dont feel a thing! (probably because I run up and down stairs on daily basis, :p)

So anyways, after the pilates we ate some sandwhiches, i ordered a tuna sandwich while Naila ordered smoked beef, and 2 portions of that ! hahaha, she was hungry alrite! :p

Tuesday, May 5th

hmm....i dont think there's anything significant to tell on this day. On to the next day ! Vamos!

Wednesday, May 6th

This day, whew, i didnt feel good. at all. I was brooding all day :s honestly, i dont like it when i act that way,
but i cant help it! there was something off that day, and im the type of person who bottle up their emotions..so thats why when i'm mad, i became more quiet, and anti-social :( i tried opening up to my friends and laugh it off, well..it kinda works, but everytime i wasnt talking, i remembered why i was upset in the 1st place, so then i was brooding again :s and that's not good, not good at all. The problem i had (or i've been having, to be exact) was that i have this friend who suddenly doesnt talk to me anymore. i hardly get to talk to him. and when I do, it was because i couldnt sleep one night and i stayed up til the morning, only then i caught him online. And, i think i was paranoid, or was it the PMS kicking in, or maybe both i dont know, but i feel...distant to him. it wasnt how it was, and i miss the old conversation we've had..and i feel like he's been avoiding me, for some unknown reason. and it sucks! it really does :( why cant he be a man and tell me off if he doesnt like the way i do the things i do, damn it!
guys. you think you know em, but u dont. huh.

Thursday, May 7th



HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY KOTO & DIRA
Wishing you all the veryveryveryveryvery best !
ditunggu traktirannya :p



I was feel
ing better than the day before, but still brooding a bit. I started to accept things the way they are and just learn to cope with it :) but everything is starting to look up again :D
I changed my perspective on the problem, and now, i just go with the flow, hahaha! but im still kinda curious why my friend
'dumps' me like that...hmmmmmmmmm.

and also, i cried :'(
because my father, whom i havent seen in months, finally came back, but only for a minute. literally! he came home, went in at about 22.30PM, called me to come downstairs and we met infront of the door. he's still wearing his shoes, he just dropped some things for me, took his car keys, hugged me, and left. and that was it, i was left home alone once more. Usually i'm okay with that, but not this night, this night i ran upstairs, look at myself in front of the mirror (because i was going to wash my face and brush my teeth) for a while, and cry silently. i was looking at myself crying, huh, that's a first. And i guess that cry was a result of the pent up emotions i've kept inside, plus the fact that my father cant stay long enough for me to say 'i miss u, dad!'.

anyways, POSITIVITY~!

Today, May 8th
I'm feeling AWESOME today! Yeaaahh !! :D :D totally forgot about my problem, finally shrug it off and chalk it down as my fault for whatever reason. hahahaha, i think i needed that good cry :)

today i had pilates again. it was SO F*N HARD TO DO! my body was shaking the whole routine, i couldnt keep my legs up when doing the table-top position, plus my back keeps slouching down when it should've been straight :s and you know what? that's the easy part. nice D':

Oh yeah! last night i had a totally weird dream. All i remember is:
My friends and I went to some holiday trip, i think it was to Japan. And we were having so much fun and stuff. And then we went into our cottage, we were going to stay there for 10 days. But somehow, the receptionist told us that we cant stay there for more than a week, because the cottage was already booked for next week. My friends didnt know because they were inside the cottage already. But i noticed, and guess who was booking the cottage?
Michael D Vazquez
And the last thing i remember, in that dream, i was thinking "why is this guy following me??"
then i woke up. I think in that dream i dont know who he is. but honestly, out of all people who could've been in my dream, why him? why Michael for God's sake??
Okay, for those who dont know Michael, he's my friend from Puerto Rico. He's 18, annoying and he should go to hell.

Kidding!

He's really really friendly and he's crazy, hahaha, and i like him :D

Its actually the 2nd time i had a dream about him. the 1st one was even weirder! it's one of those short dreams that you have when you just drifted to sleep, and all i remember is this one, seriously freaky, scene:
I was sleeping while hugging a pillow, and suddenly somebody woke me up. I started to feel around for my glasses, but i couldnt find it. Then i distinctly heard a voice said "let me help u find it". its a male voice. I said okay, but then i remembered that i put it on the night stand. So i rolled over to take it, but i accidentally bumped onto someone thats also on my bed, sleeping next to me. and it was Michael ! Surprisingly, after that i took his hand and intertwined it with mine and wrapped them to my side then went back to sleep. The glasses forgotten.
and when i woke up, my position was exactly the same as the one in my dream. And i thought "this is SERIOUSLY messed up."









--------
So! All the updates are done! :D thanks for reading, hehe, and feel free to comment!

C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?