Saturday, March 5, 2011

comeback!

Heey bloggie! It's been a while. Now I'm in the 2nd semester already! Life in college has been well..I'm loving my friends and all the business around college, and its been extremely fun! I have some stories to tell, but I'll tell them later when I got more time, because I know for certain that I'm going to ramble on and on and on :p (or am I already?)

Anyway, I have a little...sadness I need to get off my chest. So a couple of days back my bf's phone was stolen. And I know how devastated he was, yet I wasn't around to comfort him and I went to bed instead. Well, in my defense I was still recovering from an illness I've been having for more than a week, but I know I should've been stronger and fight my urge to sleep to be there for my bf. And I wasn't. And I wanted to slap myself so hard it'll bleed. But what can I do? It was done. my bf had to call up his best friend (who I think was his ex too) to comfort him and she did; she was there for him and I wasn't. It's my fault, I know...but please, as his gf don't I have a right to feel jealous? My bf was all "please, can we not talk about her?" Or "don't make me remember her, please..." It's very clear that he still has feelings for her. We've been together for more than a year now and he still hasn't been able to forget his feelings for her? I'm extremely jealous, to be honest. But it's my fault to begin with :(

But seriously, can't I be jealous? I feel as if I've lost, yknow? I feel like I failed to make him happy all this time that he can still be that hungover her. I feel like he doesn't even love me anymore..conversations have been flat, like we both don't have the passion for each other anymorem..and we used to have sooooo much passion for each other. We used to tell anything and it all seemed interesting..now............ :""""""""""(

Dear bf, if you're bored of me, please say so...I won't ask much because I know I'm the one who has failed you. I'm sorry, and I still love you.. :') :*

1 comment:

What do you think?