Thursday, March 25, 2010

exaaaaams

i've been having my national exams this week. this means i'm much closer to being a college student! yeay! today's exam was physics. IT.WAS.HARD. i can only answer about 28 out of 40. man i suck :( i know that everyone keeps saying that we only need to pass, but truth be told i still care about my scores. i do want to get a good score and not just passing. but after today & yesterday's test...passing would be superb. GOD, I WANT TO GRADUATE PLZ SO LET ME PASS THIS EXAMS.

and you know what? it gets worse: after i finish my national exam i'll be having a test for ITB. awesome, right? national exams 22-26 and ITB 27-28. AND THEEEEEEEEEN I STILL HAVE SCHOOL ON MONDAY. FML. i'll be sure to have an outing with my friends after all this is done. wish me luck :)




hmmmm.......

ohhhh you know what? something happened to me about a week ago: someone proposed to me! unbelievable right? me. a high school student. being proposed to. and just a day before national exams too. hahahaha this guy couldn't pick a better timing? i mean come on............like i can think about that at a time like this?
and just so you know..............i said no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?