Friday, May 21, 2010

sorry!

I just HAD to piss people off. WHY am I that STUPID? Why do I TEST people's love and care for me? WHY?! I hate myself for doing that.. I always get upset for the weirdest and smallest reasons..and I know I'm stubborn as hell when I'm upset..and as of now people can always put up with me on my seldom outbursts..but what if someday people get tired of it? I HAVE TO CHANGE. I dont want the people I care about stop caring about me because they think i'm too stubborn to listen...I need them in my life. I do!

To the people I've annoyed (that means every single one of my friends and family) I'm sorry..I'll change now :) I'm beginning to understand now, I'm an adult and I have to take responsibilities of my actions! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?