Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm back!

HELLOOOOOO MY LONG-ABANDONED BLOG!!!

I miss you! It's been aaaaaages since i've written anything in here!
The last time i posted something in here was probably about friends outing, rite? That was like....almost 2 years ago! OMG o.o now I almost finish high school.................time goes by so fast..sigh. Imma miss my high school life...

ANYWAYS!
UPDATES:

  • I've been accepted in a university! thru scholarship none the less! I FEEL PROUD!!!!!!!!
  • National exam is due in one week and somehow i'm sick of studying for it. (oh no :s)
  • Even though i've been accepted in univ., i'm still gonna try for another one. (Oh btw i got accepted in architecture major, aint it awesome?? hahahaha. But i'm gonna try to get into a biology major bcs im intrested to be a marine biologist. It just seems cool to dive all day~ tho its physically demanding......hmmmmm..)
  • I made some new friends :) yay me!
  • I have a friend who's into me but im not really into him, lol.
  • I dont miss Mike anymoooooore~! WOOHOOOO I've moved on, fellas!
  • I'm going to move to Bandung pretty soon because my univ. is in Bandung. So i;ll be having a whole new start of life! WISH ME LUCK! :D
aannddd....thats it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?