Friday, December 25, 2009

Guess it's Christmas time.. :)

Ok. It's 1AM at the moment and it's officially Christmas! So first thing's first:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!
May this day bring you blessing, joy, and happiness..may your hearts be warm even in this cold season..all the best to u! GBU! ♥

I'm now in Bandung with my dad and one of my bff: Naila :D got here Dec. 23rd nite, abt 10PM ish, hehe. I'm proud bcs my dad trusted me enough to drive a car OUT OF TOWN by myself!! Usually my dad is riding shotgun, but ystrday Naila was the 1 riding shotgun!! Yeahhh! I feel soooo mature (Y) and of course, we couldn't resist to take some photos while driving lol :p hey, we're save and sound, arent we? Hahaha

Btw, ystrday (well its rlly 2 days ago to be exact) was MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY! He was born in 1961 so that'd make him 48 this year :D so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FATHER!!
HOPE U GET EVERYTHING U WANT N NEED!

I U :D



On another note, u know how I was missing sum1? Well that longing feeling ceased with the help from my new friend Darpan Jain! (Y) he's 1 of my twitter follower frm India, lol. He was thr in the middle of the nite when I couldn't sleep n he consulted me :) thx a bunch! Ur a great guy n an even greater friend.. :)


Ok. Now another random thing: I'm currently using naila's blackberry bcs I cant sleep n she's already snoring beside me -____- haha
I should be joining her, shouldn't I?

Well, bye people! And once again, merry christmas! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?