Friday, December 18, 2009

1st holiday post :)

FINALLY !!!! HOLIDAY IS HEEEEEREEEE ~!!
after 6 struggling months of studying...i have 3 weeks to unwind :D
and my plan is...........

NO PLAN!
lol

imma do what i want, when i want (Y)

life's good ;)

i can take a break from the hectic world that is my high school life, and all the dramas that comes along with it, yeah! :D and i got accepted to college already, so all i gotta do i
s focus on graduating from my HS and I'll be set to study architecture! (Y) (Y)

wish me luck! :D
and i wish you all good luck too on achieving what you want to achieve ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on another matter, yesterday i went out with a couple of my friends and ate sushi
til we drop! lol :D and i bought a dress (yes people, apparently there's still a hint of girlishness in me, lol) that I'll wear on my friends' party tomorrow nite ♥ this is what the dress looks like:

simple, no?


1 comment:

  1. That is good.. Architecture sounds killer, CONGRATS and all the best...

    Btw beautiful dress.. Keep Rocking... yea and d best part of the latest post is that it is in ENGLISH...hehehe...

    Take care..hve fun... keep that smile on...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?