Thursday, August 27, 2009

mood: sucky D:

wew, udah lama juga ya gue ngga post apa2 di blog!
Sekarang gue udah kelas 3 :D tepatnya dari bulan lalu sih, hehe, dan jadi anak kelas 3 itu sibuk yah ? me no likey :( udah pelajarannya susah, mau ada UAN, banyak tagihan, udah gitu diakhiri dengan PISAH SAMA SAHABAT :'( what's so great about being a senior then? isn't it supposed to be like 'the greatest time of your life' ? i dont see it :( or maybe its just me?

anywho, there's LOADS to tell actually, so much so that i dont know where to start. I'm feeling....sucky. i think i might actually be depressed D: i'm mostly fine when i'm with my friends. but when i'm not, i will start to feel dejected and depressed, and dark thoughts will surround me. like...really dark thoughts, and i dont like it :( but a bigger part of me says that all those thoughts are true. I'm trying to keep those thoughts at bay, but sometimes i just cant, y'know? sedih deh gue kalo kayak gini. Maybe people see me as a strong, well-balanced, and rounded person; but i'm really not. I'm really, really fragile. and i have very low self-esteem. which is not good, not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?